You have no items in your shopping cart.
All American Pressure Canner & Cooker 925 (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry)
Since 1930 All American Pressure Canner Cookers Offer the best and safest method for home canning. USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. These All American Pressure Canner Cookers come in all sizes from 4 to 19 quart jar capacities.
Only the All American Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive precision machined "metal to metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Since no gasket is used the All American Pressure Cookers are easily opened and closed. All Pressure Cookers feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control.
ALL AMERICAN Pressure Canner & Cooker No 925 Features:
- 25 Qt. Liquid Capacity
- 2 Rack
- Standard Jars: Approx - 19 Pints or 7 Quarts
- Wide Mouth Jars: Approx 16 Pints or 4 Quarts
- Overall Height (inches) 16.75
- Inside Diameter (inches) 12.25
- Weight of Unit only (pounds) 18.25
- Pressure Cooker Pack 1
- Sturdy Bakelite top handle
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Easy on-off cover
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
automatic overpressure release
- Not well suited for Glass Top Ranges
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Pressure Cooker
- MADE IN WISCONSIN, USA
NOTE: THIS CANNER IS NOT INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL USE
Questions on All American Pressure Canner 25 qt.
- From at 7/27/11 7:42 PM
- All this canner says is it holds 4 quarts. I would like to know how many wide mouth jars this one holds?
- The capacity of the 925 canner by Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry is:
25 Qt. Liquid Capacity
Standard Jars: Approx - 19 Pints or 7 Quarts
Wide Mouth Jars: Approx 16 Pints or 4 Quarts
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 7/27/11 7:42 PM
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Product Manual Name All American No.925 Pressure Canner & Cooker 25 qt. (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry) GTIIN / UPC Code 089149009259 Brands Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Type Pressure Cookers (Non Electric) Home or Commercial Home Material Aluminum Color Silver Capacity 25 Quart Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Function Manual Temperature Non Adjustable Weight (in Lbs) 25