You have no items in your shopping cart.
All American Pressure 930 Canner/Cooker (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry)
Since 1930 All American Pressure Canner Cookers Offer the best and safest method for home canning. USDA recommends pressure canning as the only safe way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. These All American Pressure Canner Cookers come in all sizes from 4 to 19 quart jar capacities.
Only the All American Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive precision machined "metal to metal" sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Since no gasket is used the All American Pressure Cookers are easily opened and closed. All Pressure Cookers feature a readable pressure gauge for accurate pressure control.
ALL AMERICAN Pressure Cooker No 930 Features:
- 30 Qt. Liquid Capacity
- 2 Rack
- Standard Jars: Approx - 19 Pints or 14 Quarts
- Wide Mouth Jars: Approx 16 Pints or 14 Quarts
- Overall Height (inches) 19
- Inside Diameter (inches) 12.25
- Weight of Unit only (pounds) 21.25
- Pressure Cooker Pack 1
- Sturdy Bakelite top handle
- Easy-to-read geared steam gauge 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Easy on off cover
- Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
- Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on these points of heaviest wear
automatic overpressure release
- Not well suited for Glass Top Ranges
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Pressure Cooker
- MADE IN WISCONSIN, USA
NOTE: The All American Canning company states that their Pressure Cooker Canner are not recommended for use on glass top/flat ranges due to their weight. All American Pressure Cooking Canners may cause glass or ceramic cook tops to break as the diameter of each canner is larger than most burners and may cause heat transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. This product is NOT intended for commercial use.
|Name||All American No.930 Pressure Cooker Canner 30 qt (Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||089149009303|
|Brands||Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry|
|Type||Pressure Cookers (Non Electric)|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Weight (in Lbs)||30|