You have no items in your shopping cart.
12-inch Fry Pan, Copper Core from All-Clad
All-Clad 12-inch Fry Pan: Stainless Steel w/Copper Core
This professional-grade fry pan from All-Clad measures 12 inches in diameter and includes a generous-length handle. The All-Clad 12" Copper-Core Fry Pan is a kitchen staple, recommended for searing, browning, and pan-frying eggs, potatoes, meats, and vegetables. The pan has a flat bottom and flared sides to assist in tossing foods and turning them with a spatula. This piece is ideal for cooking at high heat with oils and helps to develop foods with a full flavor and a light, crisp texture.
The All-Clad 12" Fry Pan is composed of a solid copper core, followed by an aluminum insulator, with an exterior made of stainless steel (see illustration in the product images above). This clever configuration confers the supreme heat conductivity of copper, while also having the low-maintenance, rust-fighting properties of stainless steel. An attractive copper stripe makes for easy identification and signifies the quality of this pan.
Additionally, the All-Clad 12" Fry Pan has rolled edges for easy, drip-free pouring, and is engraved with the All-Clad stamp and the pan's capacity. All-Clad cookware is proudly made in the USA and is backed by All-Clad's limited lifetime warranty against defects.
All-Clad 12" Fry Pan Features:
- Copper-core fry pan: measures 12" in diameter with a handle of generous length
- Copper core maximizes heat conductivity, while the stainless-steel veneer fights rust and blemishes
- Flat bottom and flared sides assist in hand-tossing and turning with a spatula
- Copper stripe is attractive, identifiable, and signifies the intrinsic quality of the pan
- Pan is engraved with the All-Clad stamp and capacity
- Edges are rolled for drip-free pouring
- Long, comfortable handle to keep hands away from heat source
- Includes a lifetime warranty against defects through All-Clad
- Made in the United States
All-Clad 12" Fry Pan (Copper Core) Dimensions: 3.5 x 22.5 x 13.0 inches
All-Clad 12" Fry Pan (Copper Core) Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
Questions on All-Clad 12" Fry Pan w/Copper Core: 6112 SS
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Great Fry Pan! Review by Meagan
Takes a bit of time to get used to the massive thermal capacity. Sturdy built, easy to clean. Not any plastic on it - go ahead and stick it in the oven to put a finish on your omelet or whatever. (Posted on 4/27/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Name All-Clad Copper Core 12" Fry Pan GTIIN / UPC Code 11644611224 Brands All-Clad Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Silver Size 12" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 5