You have no items in your shopping cart.
Copper Core Saute Pans with 5-Ply Construction - by All-Clad
Create a delicious gourmet lobster reduction sauce without feeling inexperienced with the All-Clad Copper Core 5 quart Sauce Pan. This beautifully crafted stainless steel pan is comprised of an 18/10 stainless steel interior to provide a high quality cooking surface for reheating, prepping, and reductions.
All-Clad maintains their renowned quality reputation in cookware by incorporating 5-ply construction, with a copper core to achieve optimal heat distribution for an even and precise cooking temperature. With a 5 quart capacity, homemade sauces will be simply made, and splattered messes are conveniently avoided with its high walls. Included with the All-Clad Sauté Pan is a handle that comfortably fits to your hand, and deflects heat during the cooking process. To retain heat, moisture, and nutrients,
All-Clad provides a beautiful stainless steel lid that fits perfectly to seal in your ideal cooking temperatures. Add to your All-Clad collection today, and experience the premium quality of cookware.
All-Clad 5 QT Copper Core Sauté Pan (6405 SS) Features:
- 5 quart capacity sauté pan
- Beautiful stainless steel material
- 18/10 Stainless steel interior
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Distinctive exposed copper band adds design elegance
- 5-ply construction with copper core for optimal heat distribution
- Energy efficient construction allows heat diffusion from bottom up
- Comfortable oversized riveted handles stay cool on cook top surfaces
- Safe use with: gas stove, induction heating, electric stove tops, ceramic stove tops, and halogen
- Oven temperatures up to 800°F/420°C
- Broiler, freezer, and dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Magnetic exterior is compatible with all hobs including induction
- Includes Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- Item # 6405 SS
|Description Author||Julia G|
|Name||All-Clad Copper Core Saute Pan (5 Quarts)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00011644640507|
|Product Line||Copper Core|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||7|