You have no items in your shopping cart.
Medium MercerGuard Cut-Resistant Glove, by Mercer Culinary
Protect your hands from knife slips with a MercerGuard Cut-Resistant Glove by Mercer Culinary. Available in three sizes, these cut-resistant kitchen gloves are made of lightweight Spectra Fiber and feature ANSI Level A4 cut protection and permanent antimicrobial protection. The gloves are made of FDA-approved material for direct food contact and are washable and bleach-safe for increased sanitation. The MercerGuard Cut-Resistant gloves fit on either right or left hand, and are available in three color-coded sizes: Extra Large, featuring an identifying black cuff (M334111X), Large/White Cuff (M33411L); and Medium/Green Cuff (M33411M).
- Made of lightweight 13-gauge Spectra Fiber reinforced knit construction
- ANSI Level A4 cut protection
- FDA-approved material for direct food contact
- Permanent antimicrobial protection
- Fits right or left hand
- Washable; bleach safe
- Caution: Not cut-proof or point-puncture resistant. Do not use with moving or serrated blades
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||MercerGuard Cut-Resistant Glove, Medium|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00765301927448|
|Type||Cut Resistant Gloves|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.15|