You have no items in your shopping cart.
Small MercerMax Cut-Resistant Glove, by Mercer Culinary
Protect your hands from knife slips with a MercerMax Cut-Resistant Glove by Mercer Culinary. Available in four sizes, these cut-resistant kitchen gloves are made of lightweight Spectra Fiber woven with stainless steel and fiberglass, and feature ANSI Level A7 cut protection and permanent antimicrobial protection. The gloves are made of FDA-approved material for direct food contact and are washable and bleach-safe for increased sanitation. The MercerMax Cut-Resistant gloves fit on either right or left hand, and are available in four color-coded sizes: Large, featuring an identifying white cuff (M33412L), Medium/Green Cuff (M33412M); Small/Red Cuff (M33412S); and Extra Small/Gold Cuff (M33412XS).
- Made of lightweight 10-gauge Spectra Fiber, stainless steel, fiberglass, synthetic materials
- ANSI Level A7 cut protection
- FDA-approved material for direct food contact
- Permanent antimicrobial protection
- Fits right or left hand
- Washable; bleach safe
- Caution: Not cut-proof or point-puncture resistant. Do not use with moving or serrated blades
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Description Author||Kim S|
|Name||MercerMax Cut-Resistant Glove - Small|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00765301927486|
|Type||Cut Resistant Gloves|
|Home or Commercial||Commercial|
|Material||Fabric & Metal|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.1|