You have no items in your shopping cart.
High-Sided Sheet Cake Pan by Nordic Ware
Bake a thick sheet cake that will be the hit of any birthday part with the High-Sided Sheet Cake Pan by Nordic Ware! Made of natural professional-grade aluminum that will never rust, this high-sided sheet pan offers superior heat conductivity that gives promotes even rising and gives consistent, evenly browned results every time you bake. A reinforced, encapsulated rim prevents warping and offers lifetime durability. When you add this High-Sided Sheet Cake Pan to your collection, you’ll understand why professional grade aluminum pans are the preferred choice for bakeries and commercial kitchens! Nearly twice as deep as a standard baking sheet, this is the tool you need to make a bakery-style sheet cake, plus it's great for roasting a chicken with root vegetables and other meals that create a lot of juice.
High-Sided Sheet Cake Pan Details:
- Made of natural, professional-grade aluminum
- Encapsulated, reinforced rim
- Can be used with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, traditional butter or shortening and flour, butter, and cooking oil
- Use nylon, wood, or silicone utensils to avoid scratching pans. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch, but will not affect baking performance
- Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients. Acidic foods like vinegar and tomatoes may darken, pit, or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
- Hand wash recommended. If washed in the dishwasher, a cosmetic discoloration will occur but will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
- Weight: 1.93 lbs
- Outer dimensions: 18” x 13” x 2” | Cooking surface dimensions: 17.10” x 12.20” x 1.90”
- Made in America
- Lifetime Warranty
- Item #: 44700
|Description Author||Abby M|
|Name||Nordic Ware High-Sided Sheet Cake Baking Pan 13x18|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00011172447005|
|Type||Rectangular Cake Pans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1.75|