You have no items in your shopping cart.
16 Qt Stockpot* by Nordic Ware
Be ready for lobster, shrimp, corn on the cob and red potato boils with Nordic Ware 16 Qt. Stockpot. The unique tapered design of this 16 qt. aluminized steel heats rapidly and evenly. It is safe to lift with strong chrome wire handles. The nonstick coating on the stockpot is easy to clean with hot soapy water. A stock pot is traditionally a large piece of cookware, however, Nordic Ware uses a common sense approach to allow nesting with the 6 qt., 8 qt., and 12 qt. stockpots. Another favorite recipe that's great for a stockpot is corn beef and cabbage. The wonderfully delicious aroma fills the house as steam slowly rises above the gentle boil. Add a little cornbread and get ready to hear plenty of compliments. The versatility even spills over into boiling wool or fabric dyeing for the creative arts person.
- Cooking Surface: L: 13" | W: 13" | H: 8.13"
- The innovative tapered design allows for more self-boil action
- Family owned since 1946
- Made in the USA with imported components
- Induction compatible | Suitable for gas, electric and ceramic stovetops
- Made from aluminized steel | Nonstick coating
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees F
- 5-year warranty
- Hand wash only
- Use moderate heat to obtain the most effective heating properties.
- *Only this product is included in the image
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Nordic Ware 16 Qt Stockpot|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||011172221605|
|Type||Stock Pots (Stock Pot)|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4.6|