You have no items in your shopping cart.
2" Metal Mesh Tea Infuser from Norpro Kitchenware: the Reusable Way to Brew Loose-Leaf Tea
The 5509 tea infuser from Norpro has a decorative weight to keep your loose-leaf tea or teabags suspended in hot water during brewing for the fullest flavor extraction. The 2" basket is made of a fine stainless-steel mesh to keep particulates out of your tea. Hand-washing recommended. See bullets for more.
The Norpro 5509 Steel Tea Infuser at a Glance:
- Metal mesh tea infuser from Norpro
- Allows you to brew tea from loose tea leaves
- Reusable alternative to tea bags
- Keeps leaves out of your tea
- Teapot weight drapes over the side of your tea mug to keep filter submerged
- Good for herbal tea, green tea, black tea, & more
- Stainless steel
- 2" in diameter
- Hand-washing recommended
Manufacturer note: for the best tea flavor, fill the infuser just half full to allow leaves to expand.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Norpro Mesh Tea Infuser w/ Weight|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00028901055097|
|Type||Spice and Tea Infusers|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Programmable or Non||Non Programmable|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.3|