You have no items in your shopping cart.
2.5" Metal Mesh Tea Infuser from Norpro Kitchenware: Strains Tea Leaves out of your Teapot or Tea Cup!
The Norpro 5521 strainer is made from stainless steel with a fine-mesh sieve to keep tea leaves out of your tea and used tea bags within easy reach for removal. This tea strainer can be used with full tea pots or single cups; the floating-handle system floats the strainer at the top of your tea for brewing that is sanitary and mess-free. Hand-wash only.
The Norpro 5521 Steel Tea Strainer at a Glance:
- Metal mesh tea strainer from Norpro
- Keeps loose tea leaves out of your brew
- Good for herbal tea, green tea, black tea, & more
- Can be used with a teapot or over a tea cup
- Decorative tea kettle handle tip
- Stainless steel
- 2.5" in diameter
- Handle and brim cap float filter over tea cups and coffee mugs
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 2.5" x 1.0" tall
- Hand-washing recommended
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Norpro S/S Mesh Tea Strainer|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||028901055219|
|Type||Spice and Tea Infusers|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Programmable or Non||Non Programmable|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.4|