You have no items in your shopping cart.
0.5 Quarts, 6.5", Cast Iron Wok by Staub USA
Take a Wok on the wild side! The Staub Cast Iron Small/Baby Wok in multiple colors is fantastic for preparing quick single serving stir fry meals. You can even use this cast iron work as a chafing dish to serve teriyaki noodles, vegetables or even chicken wings for the next big game. The 0.5 quart, 6.5 inch cast iron wok has high sides that allow you to mix your ingredients without spilling. This cast iron wok lets you cook vegetables and meats at a high temperature for a short amount of time while you consistently stir to make a hot, healthy and delicious meal. The enamel coating of this cast iron wok is resistant to rust, chips, and cracks. No seasoning is required! The heavier weight allows the wok to hold heat keeping your meal warm while serving. The quartz particles enhance the browning process resist stains and can be heated to 500° F. Make a fantastic beef and broccoli or a teriyaki chicken meal tonight thanks to the amazing quality Staub puts into each product they produce.
Staub Small Cast Iron Wok Features:
- Made in France
- Multiple colors
- High sides allow you to stir and toss without spilling
- Glass lid w/ nickel steel knob
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only
- Cast iron wok and lid are oven safe to 500˚F
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stove tops including induction
- Lifetime manufacture warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind
- 0.5 qt.
- 7.4 X 6.5 X 6.1"
- 3.8 lbs
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
|Description Author||Brett L|
|Name||Staub Cast Iron Small/Baby Wok, 6 1/2" - Multiple Colors|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||France|