You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-Coat Enamel Fry Pan 10"
No matter if you're sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface of this 10” Staub Fry Pan in Black Matte helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub 10” Fry Pan.
Staub Fry Pan Features:
- Made in France
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: Black Matte
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Fry pan coating requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- 10" diam. x 2” high
- 9 lb.
Questions on Staub Frying Pan 10", Black Matte
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Brett Lehrman Name Staub Frying Pan 10", Black Matte GTIIN / UPC Code 872078011475 Brands Staub Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Material Cast Iron Color Black Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 9.0000