You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-Coat Enamel Fry Pan 10"
No matter if it’s sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface of this 10” Staub Fry Pan in Graphite Grey helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic time thanks to the Staub 10” Fry Pan.
Staub Fry Pan Features:
- Made in France
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: Graphite Grey
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Fry pan coating requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- 10" diam. x 2” high
- 9 lb.
Questions on Staub Frying Pan 10", Graphite Grey
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Been using for years! Review by Meagan
was surprised and immediately put off by the bumpiness of this skillet's surface. I thought it would be detrimental to the sear and add to the pan's stickiness. I was wrong. This performs just as well as my decades old and entirely smooth old 9 inch skillet. This thing is indeed extremely heavy and the helper handle is indeed helpful. But the size is necessary. When it comes to searing steaks or frying up a mess of bacon (or, for you vegetarians, eggplant), there's no replacement for cast iron. A tremendous bargain; just make sure to add something on to qualify for "Super Saver" shipping. (Posted on 4/29/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Brett Lehrman Name Staub Frying Pan 10", Graphite Grey GTIIN / UPC Code 872078013271 Brands Staub Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Material Cast Iron Color Gray Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 9.0000