You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-Coat Enamel Frying Pan 12"
No matter if you're sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface of this 12” Staub Frying Pan in Black Matte helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub 12” Fry Pan.
Staub Frying Pan Features:
- Made in France
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: Black Matte
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Frying pan coating requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- 12" diam. x 2” high
- 6 lb.
Questions on 12" Frying Pan by Staub
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You need to buy this one! Review by Meagan
This is the most incredible skillet I have EVER used! I use it every single day to cook for my large family.
Can't believe I 'fell' for the teflon-type or anodized skillets; I was purchasing a new one every 2 or 3 years as they do not stand up to daily use. The one improvement we made to both our 15-1/4 and 10-1/4 inch Cast-iron Skillets was to subject them to some serious sanding with our orbital sander. We started with 80 grit and worked up to 220 grit - took more than an hour, but boy was it worth it! The pan finish is now like glass and is 100% stick free! (Posted on 4/29/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Brett Lehrman Name Staub Frying Pan 12" - Black Matte GTIIN / UPC Code 872078014285 Brands Staub Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Material Cast Iron Color Black Capacity 9 oz Size 12" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 12