You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multi-Coat Enamel Frying Pan 12"
No matter if you're sautéing a duck breast or frying turkey bacon for Sunday morning breakfast, the textured surface of this 12” Staub Frying Pan in Grenadine helps to brown foods perfectly and heats with even distribution. The ingenious multi-coat enamel makes cooking with cast iron a breeze and the coating requires no additional seasoning like other cast-iron pieces. The smooth enameled base is compatible with all cook tops even induction. Make breakfast, lunch or dinner a fantastic meal thanks to the Staub 12” Fry Pan.
Staub Frying Pan Features:
- Made in France
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe
- Color: Grenadine
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat
- When using high heat, bring your pan slowly to a high temperature
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Frying pan coating requires no additional seasoning
- Black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz for additional heat resistance
- Rougher surface resulting in better browning
- 12" diam. x 2” high
- 6 lb.
Questions on Staub Frying Pan 12" - Grenadine
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Best Ever! Review by Meagan
I've only had this frying pan for over a month, but I already find myself using it more than any other pan in my kitchen, including the expensive, supposedly "non-stick" ones. This skillet never sticks, and it is superior for browning not only meat, but also vegetables. I've even used it for stir-frying as well as simmering stews, and it performed wonderfully. The pre-seasoned aspect of this skillet is key - I wouldn't buy any cast-iron product not pre-seasoned anymore, because seasoning it myself is just too frustrating. It's also important not to use soap to wash this skillet - just water. Remember that as soon as you place it back on the heat source, any bacteria will be automatically destroyed! (Posted on 4/29/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes
- Additional Information
Description Author Brett Lehrman Name Staub Frying Pan 12" - Grenadine GTIIN / UPC Code 872078014292 Brands Staub Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Material Cast Iron Color Red Capacity 9 oz Size 12" Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 12.0000