Wusthof 6" (16 cm) Classic IKON cook's Knife, with this Classic Ikon Wusthof Knife no kitchen should be without this manual food processor. It is the most essential of all Wusthof knives used in the kitchen. Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
The Wusthof Classic IKON series of knives equal Gourmet Perfection. The IKON Wusthof Cutlery series consists of various professional chefs quality knives with a modern design that are completely forged from one piece of X50CrMoV15 stainless steel. The Classic Ikon knife handles are be inlaid with the same poly material as that of the Wusthof Classic knife series. The Wusthof Ikon Knife series features a double bolster - while the standard position of the bolster between the handle and blade is an integral part of a precision forged knife providing heft and balance, the second bolster at the end of the handle completes the feel and ties in modern design. Made in Germany, Lifetime Warranty.
Wusthof Classic IKON 6" Cook's Knife Features:
- Cook's knife is used for chopping, mincing & dicing - one of the most versatile tools in the kitchen
- Straight edge blade provides a smooth, clean, exact cut & can be used on a variety of meat, vegetables & fruits
- Contoured black handle
- Forged blade constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Full tang knife triple riveted to the handle
- Proprietary state-of-the-art Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that is 20% sharper with 2xs the edge retention
- Double bolster provides exceptional balance | Half bolster allows the knife to be honed & sharpened the entire length of the blade | Heel bolster provides added balance
- Wash by hand only
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the "City of Blades" of Solingen, Germany
- New & improved look!
Looking for more Wusthof Classic IKON Knives or other Wusthof styles?
About the Wusthof Classic IKON Collection
The Wusthof Ikon Classic series is made up of modern knives for the modern chef, designed with clean lines and using the same handle material as the Classic Series. This material resists fading so your knives will look as good years from now as they do today, and given that the Ikon Classic Series will require more of an investment than the previously mentioned Wusthof Lines, this is an invaluable feature. The Ikon Classic Series is made to provide a superior cutting experience, with a double bolster, perfectly balanced blade, and full tang. While not as wide a selection as the Classic or Gourmet Series, the Ikon Classic Series does contain numerous knife styles and sets, so this cutlery line is a great choice for those who are willing to invest more for the highest quality knives on the market and want to retain a modern aesthetic in their kitchen.