Transform your culinary experiences by tackling food prep tasks with the WÜSTHOF Epicure Slate Series! The Epicure Slate Series blends the efficiency & lightness of Japanese Cutlery with high-quality German steel, setting the standard for function & performance expected from kitchen knives. Each knife is crafted from a single piece of high-alloy X50CrMoV15 steel that has been treated with a laser-controlled precision sharpening technique - creating ultra-sharp blades with a 15° angle. The specially designed bolster geometry and wider blade style allow all weight to be concentrated to the center of the blade, which allows for guaranteed agility and added safety. Full-tang riveted for maximum strength and balance, each knife promises quality performance. The innovative handle material is crafted from recycled wood fibers and resin, which allows for an earth-conscious production process as well as a high-quality feel. The material offers the feel of natural wood handles with the added bonus of being as hygienic as synthetic handles. Finished with sleek black handles to match any kitchen decor, these knives will enhance your kitchen's style as well as food prep performance. Crafted in "The City of Blades," Solingen, Germany, and backed by a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty, the Epicure Slate Series will be ready to help you master anything in the kitchen.
The 4.5” Steak Knife is perfect for setting the table during special occasions meals or holidays. The fine, straight blade effortlessly cuts through meats such as steak, pork chops, or chicken breast without tearing the fibers - resulting in perfect slices every time. This set includes 4 knives, making it ideal for creating complete place settings for guests.
WÜSTHOF Epicure Slate 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Features:
- Everything Kitchens Exclusive!
- Includes (4) steak knives
- Epicure Slate Series blends the efficiency & lightness of Japanese Cutlery with high-quality German steel to set the standard for function & performance
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy X50CrMoV15 steel
- Laser-controlled precision sharpening technique creates ultra-sharp blades with a 15° angle
- 58 Rockwell blade hardness
- Etched logo includes place of origin & series name
- Specially developed bolster geometry and wider blade style concentrate all weight to the center of the blade for guaranteed agility and added safety
- Scale & full-tang riveted
- Innovative handle is made from natural recycled wood fibers and resin, offering the feel of wood handles with the hygienics of synthetic materials
- Emission-free, environmentally conscious handle production process
- Straight-edge blades provide a smooth, clean, exact cut & can be used on a variety of meat, vegetables & fruits
- Wash by hand only
- Blade Length: 4.5" | Full Length: 9.4"
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the "City of Blades" of Solingen, Germany
Explore more by WÜSTHOF here!