You have no items in your shopping cart.
Multipurpose Olive Wood Spoon - Berard of France
This multipurpose wooden spoon comes to your home from Berard of France where artisans have been handcrafting individual pieces of kitchen tools and utensils from single chunks of select woods for over 120 years. The shallow bowl and long handle of this 11.7" olive wood spoon makes it useful for many applications in the kitchen. The lovely, unique multipurpose spoon will likely become your "go-to" choice of utensils. The wooden spoon has a satin finish that protects the olive wood from damage. The multipurpose spoon is safe for use with all types of cookware finishes. Hand-wash this olive wood spoon after use. Periodically rub the olive wood spoon with a light coating of olive or sunflower oil to keep the wood properly hydrated.
The amazing grain pattern of olive wood makes each kitchen utensil or tool a remarkable, singular, yet fully functional piece of artwork. The color of olive wood becomes richer and darker with time and use which makes it more lovely with age. This wood is strong, hard and durable.
Wooden Spoon Features
- Handcrafted multipurpose spoon carved from a single chunk of olive wood
- Useful and beautiful cooking spoon has shallow bowl & long handle measuring 11.7" in legnth
- Satin finished to protect olive wood from damage
- Cooking spoon safe to use with all cookware
- Hand-wash olive wood spoon after use
- Periodic care: rub with a light coat of olive or sunflower oil
- Durable, strong hardwood constructed wooden spoon
- Olive wood has unique grain pattern that becomes more lovely with age & use
- Multipurpose olive wood spoon made by Berard of France, promoters of eco-sustainability
Berard France has been handcrafting kitchen utensils, serveware, and other decorative wood products from olive and other selected, fine woods since 1892. Master artisans use traditional methods and shapes, but also add inventive shapes and materials. Each piece of Berard cooks tools will vary with natural imperfections and differences that are characteristic of hand-crafted wood products. This company in the mountains of Royans, France is devoted to environmental sustainability, and uses 100% of all the woods they source.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Berard Multipurpose Cooking Spoon - Olive Wood|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3700598600435|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|