You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pointed Olive Wood Cooking Spoon - Berard of France
This pointed olive wood spoon is so beautiful and useful. The wooden spoon comes to your home from Berard of France where skilled artisans have been handcrafting individual pieces of kitchen tools from single chunks of select woods for over 120 years. This pointed wooden spoon is blunted at the top to get into the corners of pot and pans for effective stirring. The wood spoon has a satin finish that protects the olive wood from damage. The olive wood spoon measures 11.7 inches in length. Hand-wash this pointed wooden spoon after use. The cooking spoon is safe for use with all types of cookware finishes. Periodically rub the olive wood spoon with a light coating of olive or sunflower oil to keep the wood properly hydrated.
Olive wood is strong, hard and durable. The amazing grain pattern of olive wood makes each kitchen utensil or tool a remarkable, singular, yet fully functional piece of artwork. The color of olive wood becomes richer and darker with time and use which makes it more lovely with age.
Wooden Spoon Features
- Cooking spoon safe for use with all cookware
- Handcrafted by master artisans from single piece of olive wood
- Pointed olive wood spoon is blunted to reach into corners of cookware
- Satin finished to protect olive wood from damage
- Measures 11.7" in length
- Hand-wash after use
- Periodic care: rub with a light coat of olive or sunflower oil
- Olive wood has unique grain pattern that becomes more lovely with age & use
- Durable, strong hardwood constructed wooden spoon
- Pointed olive wood spoon made by Berard of France, promoters of eco-sustainability
Berard France has been handcrafting kitchen utensils, serveware, and other decorative wood products from olive and other selected, fine woods since 1892. This company in the mountains of Royans, France is devoted to environmental sustainability, and uses 100% of all the woods they source. Master artisans use traditional methods and shapes, but also add inventive shapes and materials. Each piece of Berard cooks tools will vary with natural imperfections and differences that are characteristic of hand-crafted wood products.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Berard Pointed Cooking Spoon - Olive Wood|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||3700598600398|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|