You have no items in your shopping cart.
Slotted Olive Wood Cooking Spoon - Berard of France
This lovely and unique slotted wooden spoon is perfect for draining or stirring. The olive wood spoon comes to your home from Berard of France where artisans have been handcrafting single pieces of kitchen tools and utensils from individual chunks of select woods for over 120 years. The slotted cooking spoon is 11.7" in length. This wooden spoon has a satin finish that protects the olive wood from damage. Hand-wash this slotted cooking spoon after use. Periodically rub the olive wood with a light coating of olive or sunflower oil to keep the wood properly hydrated. This slotted spoon of olive wood is safe for use with all types of cookware finishes.
The extraordinary grain pattern of olive wood makes each kitchen utensil or tool a remarkable, singular, yet functional piece of artwork. This wood is hard, durable, and strong. The color of olive wood becomes richer and darker with time and use which makes it more lovely with age.
Wooden Spoon Features
- Slotted olive wood spoon made by Berard of France, promoters of eco-sustainability
- Handcrafted slotted spoon carved from a single chunk of olive wood
- Measures 11.7" in length
- Satin finished to protect olive wood from damage
- Hand-wash olive wood spoon after use
- Periodic care: rub with a light coat of olive or sunflower oil
- Durable, strong hardwood constructed wooden spoon
- Slotted wooden spoon safe to use with all cookware
- Olive wood has unique grain pattern that becomes more lovely with age & use
- Lovely cooking spoon for draining and stirring
Berard France has been handcrafting kitchen utensils, serveware, and other decorative wood products from olive and other selected, fine woods since 1892. Each piece of Berard cooks tools will vary with natural imperfections and differences that are characteristic of hand-crafted wood products. This company in the mountains of Royans, France is devoted to environmental sustainability, and uses 100% of all the woods they source. Berard's master artisans use traditional methods and shapes, but also add inventive shapes and materials.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Berard Slotted Cooking Spoon - Olive Wood|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||03700598600404|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|