You have no items in your shopping cart.
Olive Wood Salt Keeper with Lid - Berard of France
This beautiful salt cellar is functional art, individually carved by the skilled artisans of Berard of France who have been handcrafting individual pieces of kitchen tools and utensils from single, solid chunks of select woods for over 120 years. This wood salt keeper measures approximately 4 inches in diameter and height. Because of the nature of the unique carving, no piece is identical but instead varies slightly in size. This olive wood salt box has a swiveling lid that secures with a small magnet. The salt cellar has a satin finish that protects the olive wood from damage. Hand-wash this olive wood salt box as needed only. After washing, rub the olive wood salt keeper with a light coating of olive or sunflower oil to keep the wood properly hydrated.
The amazing grain pattern of olive wood makes each kitchen utensil or tool a remarkable, singular, yet fully functional piece of artwork. The color of olive wood becomes richer and darker with time and use which makes it more lovely with age. Olive wood is strong, hard and durable.
Wooden Spoon Features
- Functional salt cellar is hand-carved from single, solid piece of olive wood
- Olive wood salt box handcrafted by master artisans at Berard of France
- Hinged lid on salt keeper is secured by small magnet to close
- Satin finished to protect olive wood from damage
- Lidded salt box measures approximately 4" in height and diameter
- Hand-wash only as needed
- Periodic care: rub with a light coat of olive or sunflower oil
- Olive wood has unique grain pattern that becomes more lovely with age & use
- Durable, strong hardwood constructed salt keeper with lid
- Olive wood salt keeper made by Berard of France, promoters of eco-sustainability
Berard France has been handcrafting kitchen utensils, serveware, and other decorative wood products from olive and other selected, fine woods since 1892. This company in the mountains of Royans, France is devoted to environmental sustainability, and uses 100% of all the woods they source. Master artisans use traditional methods and shapes, but also add inventive shapes and materials. Each piece of Berard cooks tools will vary with natural imperfections and differences that are characteristic of hand-crafted wood products.
Questions on Berard Salt Box with Lid - Olive Wood
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Alecia Kay Name Berard Salt Box with Lid - Olive Wood GTIIN / UPC Code 3700598601562 Brands Berard Type Spice Boxes Home or Commercial Home Material Olive Wood Color Wood Size 4" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Country of Manufacture France Shape Round Weight (in Lbs) 1.0000