You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cuisinart Hard Anodized Double Burner Griddles, Chef's Classic
Cuisinart Hard Anodized Double Burner Griddle
This Cuisinart Hard Anodized Griddle for double burners features sloped sides for the maximum cooking surface. This Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle has a hard anodized exterior which makes the exterior harder than stainless steel and extremely durable. The Quantanium nonstick surface is reinforced with titanium for durability and healthy cooking. The nonstick surface is metal utensil safe! The Cuisinart Double Burner Griddle's solid stainless-steel handles are riveted and stay cool on the stove top. Cuisinart is quite sure of the durability of these double burner griddles as they offer a lifetime warranty on them.
This Chef's Classic Cuisinart Hard Anodized Griddle is compatible with the following stove tops:
Nonstick Cuisinart Hard Anodized Griddle Features:
- Sloped Sides Deliver Perfect Performance: The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard Anodized Exterior: Cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium Non-Stick for Professional Results: Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Hand wash only (do not put in dishwasher)
- Constructed to Last: Lifetime warranty
Questions on Cuisinart Hard Anodized Double Burner Griddle, Chef's Classic
- From at 1/5/12 4:05 PM
- Is this non-stick surface tough enough for a commercial restaurant? I am assuming it is, but many non-stick pans chip or peel over time. This one says you can use metal utensils on it. Second question, what are the dimensions?
- Cuisinart does not recommend this griddle for commercial use. It is intended only for home use. The dimensions of the Chef's Classic Griddle is 13" x 20".
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
- From at 1/5/12 4:05 PM
warps when in use Review by Robert
Does not like electric glass top cook top. pan warped so badly while in use that eggs rolled into perimeter drip rail. Even had heat set on medium low setting. Pan will probably work well on gas burner cook top. (Posted on 9/14/16)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Not sure
- Additional Information
Name Cuisinart Hard Anodized Double Burner Griddle, Chef's Classic GTIIN / UPC Code 00086279008411 Brands Cuisinart Type Griddle Pans Home or Commercial Home Material Non Stick Color Black Size 13 x 20 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Weight (in Lbs) 5.0000