You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rouge 9-Inch Modern Classics Pie Dish by Emile Henry
The Emile Henry Rouge pie dish has a natural exterior color and chip-resistant glaze that not only makes a beautiful presentation but keeps the pie warm. This amazing pie dish bakes crust that melts in your mouth with consistent results ever time. These unique pie dishes are made with natural rouge colored clay in Marcigny France and designed by Jacques Henry, of Emile Henry, whose design brings a French perspective to this American dessert. Burgundy clay in unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat allowing even baking directly from the center of the pie dish. These brilliant pie dishes feature scalloped edges, much like the edge created when pie dough is fluted. This idea was inspired by a turn of the century shape that Jacques Henry observed in an old photograph on the mantle of his family home. Emile Henry pie dishes are highly resistant to chipping and can be used directly from your freezer to oven.
Emile Henry Rouge Pie Dish Features:
- Manufactured by Emile Henry
- Ceradon exclusive process produces strong bakeware for everyday use
- Extremely hard glaze - resistant to scratching
- Thermal properties: keeps hot or cold
- Pie dish can be used directly from freezer to oven to table (0°F to 500°F)
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
- Shock resistant - highly resistant to chipping
- Capacity: 1.4 quarts
- Dimensions: 9"
- Guaranteed for 10 years against any defects
- Made in France
- Item #: 366121
|Description Author||Rebecca C|
|Name||Emile Henry 9" Modern Classics Pie Dish - Rouge|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||03289313661215|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||10 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||France|
|Weight (in Lbs)||2.5353|