Fry up a delicious breakfast, lunch, or dinner with the Le Creuset Signature 9" Cast Iron Skillet in Artichaut! Comfort foods like cornbread are often prepared in a cast-iron skillet lined with bacon drippings or vegetable oil—and chefs everywhere attest to the cast-iron skillet's unique ability to produce the desired balance of a crispy golden crust and a soft, fluffy interior. This classic piece of kitchen cookware is made from the highest-quality cast iron on the market. The Le Creuset cast-iron skillet has a black satin enamel cooking surface and is finished with Le Creuset's chic opulent Artichaut green glaze that's resistant to chipping, cracking, and scratching, ensuring your cookware remains beautiful after years of use.
This Le Creuset Skillet has an iron handle to provide a solid grip, and with Le Creuset's broad spectrum of colors, these fry pans will make any kitchen look great. After a number of uses, the enamel coating on the inside of the skillet will develop a natural patina which, many chefs believe, can enhance the pan's ability to sear and fry foods. Le Creuset's Signature skillets feature a helper handle for easier lifting and added control when moving between stovetop, oven, and table to feed your loved ones!
The naturally elegant & fresh from the garden finish coordinates well with other Le Creuset cookware pieces in the Artichaut Collection or mix & match with any other Le Creuset color collection for a bold look.
Le Creuset 10.25" Signature Cast Iron Skillet (Artichaut) Features:
- High-quality enamel cast-iron
- Black satin enamel cooking surface
- Enamel glazed exterior is resistant to chipping, scratching, and cracking
- Superior heat retention | Even heat distribution
- Long iron handle provides a strong grip & striking decor
- Includes a Helper Handle for easier lifting
- Safe heat sources for cooking - gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grills
- Dimensions: 17"(L) | 10.25"(D) | 1.75"(H)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in France
Looking for more Le Creuset? Click here!