You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nonstick 12.5" Deep Fry Pan with Stainless Steel Exterior - by Le Creuset
Fry delicious homecooked chicken with a side of mushrooms with Le Creuset's Nonstick Deep Fry Pan! This frying pan is designed with tri-ply stainless steel for optimum heat conduction that will resist burning food or cooking unevenly. The outer layer is bonded with titanium to protect the beautiful shine while the internal layer is crafted with a full aluminum core for optimum heat transfer that won't taint food. This pan also features helper handles, which makes it easy to lift the pan when it is filled with heavy liquids or meats.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset 12.5" Nonstick Deep Fry Pan with a Stainless Steel exterior can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
LeCreuset Nonstick 12.5" Deep Fry Pan (Stainless Steel) Features:
- Reflects European craftsmanship and character
- Ergonomic handle minimizes heat transfer for easy lifting and carrying
- Nonstick coating provides superior food release for quick cleanup
- Coating is crafted with PFOA-free material that won't chip, flake, or warp
- Aluminum core heats evenly and is protect by rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Exterior layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain stunning luster over time
- Heat source compatibility: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, oven
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP2500-32
STRAWBERRY SKILLET CAKE
Created for Le Creuset's Nonstick Fry Pans
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium bowl, toss together the strawberries, honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt until evenly combined. Transfer to the baking sheet, along with the juices. Roast in the oven until slightly charred, about 15 – 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
To make the cake, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cardamom in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the well. Stir with a spatula until just combined.
Lightly grease an 11-inch fry pan with cooking spray, then pour in the batter. Top with the roasted strawberries and about half of their liquid. Bake until golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 – 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature. Serve with powdered sugar or fresh whipped cream.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 12.5” Nonstick Deep Fry Pan (Stainless Steel)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870155120|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Non-stick & Stainless|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Portugal|
|Weight (in Lbs)||6.5|