You have no items in your shopping cart.
12" Stainless Steel & Nonstick Fry Pan - by Le Creuset
Sear and saute delicious home cooked meals with Le Creuset's 12" Nonstick Fry Pan! This frying pan is designed with a stainless steel exterior for optimum heat conduction that will resist scorching. The outer layer is bonded with titanium for various cooking compatibility and to preserve the beautiful shine.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset 12" Nonstick Fry Pan with a Stainless Steel exterior can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
LeCreuset 12" Nonstick Fry Pan (Stainless Steel) Features:
- Reflects European craftsmanship and character
- Ergonomic handle minimizes heat transfer for easy lifting and carrying
- Nonstick coating provides superior food release for quick cleanup
- Coating is crafted with PFOA-free material that won't chip, flake, or warp
- Aluminum core heats evenly and is protect by rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Exterior layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain stunning luster over time
- Heat source compatibility: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, oven
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500°F
- Dimensions: 20" X 12" X 2"
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP2300-30
OMELETTE AUX FINES HERBES
Featuring the Le Creuset Fry Pan
- 5 sprigs chervil
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 5 sprigs tarragon
- 5 sprigs chives
- 4 ounces butter, clarified
- Salt and pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1 ounce butter, clarified
- Salt and pepper as desired
1. Pick the leaves off the chervil, parsley and tarragon. Trim the bottoms off the chives.
2. Blanch the herbs separately in boiling salted water, then refresh immediately in ice water. Squeeze out excess water and finely chop.
3. Warm a large plate, and brush the center with melted butter. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside in a warm place.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Mix in the chopped herbs.
5. In a small fry pan set over medium heat, heat the clarified butter. When the butter is hot, pour the egg mixture into the pan. Stir gently with a fork, lifting the bottom to allow the uncooked eggs to flow underneath. The eggs should not set too quickly or take on too much color.
6. Once the eggs are almost completely set, give the pan a good shake or tap. With the aid of the fork, fold the omelette in half and slip it onto the prepared plate, folding it again onto itself. Brush the top of the omelette with a bit more clarified butter before serving.
Questions on Le Creuset 12" Nonstick/Stainless Steel Fry Pan - (SSP2300-30)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra W Name Le Creuset 12" Nonstick Fry Pan (Stainless Steel) GTIIN / UPC Code 630870131377 Brands Le Creuset Product Line No Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Non-stick & Stainless Color Black & Stainless Capacity No Size 12" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Portugal Programmable or Non No Shape No Surface No Weight (in Lbs) 3.8 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No