You have no items in your shopping cart.
10" Stainless Steel & Nonstick Fry Pan - by Le Creuset
Sear and saute delicious home cooked meals with Le Creuset's 10" Nonstick Fry Pan! This frying pan is designed with a stainless steel exterior for optimum heat conduction that will resist scorching. The outer layer is bonded with titanium for various cooking compatibility and to preserve the beautiful shine.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset 10" Nonstick Fry Pan with a Stainless Steel exterior can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
LeCreuset 10" Nonstick Fry Pan (Stainless Steel) Features:
- Reflects European craftsmanship and character
- Ergonomic handle minimizes heat transfer for easy lifting and carrying
- Nonstick coating provides superior food release for quick cleanup
- Coating is crafted with PFOA-free material that won't chip, flake, or warp
- Aluminum core heats evenly and is protect by rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Exterior layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain stunning luster over time
- Heat source compatibility: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, oven
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500°F
- Dimensions:18.25" X 10" X 1.75"
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP2300-26
Featuring the Le Creuset Nonstick Fry Pan
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 ounces breakfast sausage
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried black beans
- 8 large eggs
- 8 store-bought tostada shells
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
1. In a small bowl, make a salsa by tossing together the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, salt, pepper and lime juice. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Set a 10-inch nonstick fry pan over medium-high heat. Add the breakfast sausage and cook, crumbling with a wooden spoon, 10 minutes or until brown and crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside. Add the refried beans to the same skillet and mash with the back of a spoon. Cook on low until heated through.
3. Set another fry pan over medium-high heat. Once it’s hot, cook the eggs 2 at a time, sunny side up. Transfer to a plate or platter and continue frying the remaining eggs. While the eggs are cooking, start assembling the tostadas.
4. Spread the tostadas with the black beans and top with the browned sausage, cheese, a fried egg, avocado and the chilled salsa. Serve immediately.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||Le Creuset 10" Nonstick Fry Pan (Stainless Steel)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00630870131353|
|Type||Skillets / Frypans|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Material||Non-stick & Stainless|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Portugal|
|Weight (in Lbs)||3.4|