You have no items in your shopping cart.
Premier 5.5-Inch Nakiri Knife (TDM0742) by Shun
The world of in home Japanese cutlery is one of refinement. Shun introduces the Premier 5.5-inch Nakiri Knife, a beautiful and magnificent addition to anyone who is a fan of premium home cutlery. This stainless 5.5-inch knife is excellent for slicing produce into paper thin lengths. Watch as your knife glides seamlessly into crisp vegetables and delicate fruits such as tomatoes. The Shun Premier Nakiri Knife is unlike any other piece of cutlery you’ve experience.
Forged from 16 layers of SUS410/SUS413 stainless steel, the Shun Nakiri Knife is built for duability and longevity. A beveled blade with 16 degree angles on each side is forged into a comprehensive 32 degree angle blade for ultra fine sharpness. Sharper than European knives, the Shun Premier Nakiri is advanced in the world of cutlery and is the sharpest knife out of the box. Shun’s Damascus knife styling features a tsuchime hammered finish that is both stylish and functional to make food easily glide of the blade. Use the Premier Nakiri Knife to slice an array of produce from soft to hard. Slice through fresh ginger to garnish plates of sushi for an excellent palette cleanser. Shun incorporates the tradition of samurai sword making when crafting their Nakiri knives for precision and beauty. Shun Premier is an ideal choice for the budding in-home chef. Complete with a lifetime warranty, and coming direct from the Samurai sword capital of Japan, Seki City, the Sun Premier 5.5-inch Nakiri Knife will awe anyone who receives this beautiful gift.
Shun Premier 5.5-Inch Nakiri Knife Features:
- Nakiri knife with 5.5 inch blade for thinly slicing fruits and vegetables
- Blade core consists of high-carbon VG-10 super steel for edge retention
- Nakiri knife blade is set at a 16 degree blade with double bevel for refined sharpness
- Clad with SUS410/SUS413 Damascus pattern with steel hammered tsuchime finish
- Rockwell hardness of 60-61 ensures the knife will hold integrity and sharp edge
- Half set bolsters with ergonomic handle for easy gripping and fatigue reduction
- Walnut Pakkawood contoured handle with embossed steel Shun symbol end-cap
- Packaged product dimensions: 11” x 0.8” x 1.9”
- Shun Nakiri knife forged in Seki City, Japan
(capital for Samurai word manufacturing)
- Lifetime warranty
|Description Author||Julia G|
|Name||Shun Premier 5.5-Inch Nakiri Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||04901601359237|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.9|