You have no items in your shopping cart.
Everything Kitchens LLC is an Authorized Retailer for this brand by way of the manufacturer or an authorized distributor.
Items purchased from Authorized Retailers:
- Are brand new in original packaging.
- Eligible for rebates and factory incentives.
- Are covered by the full manufacturer warranty.
- Qualify for manufacturer service and support.
Gourmet Pasta Press Attachment - by KitchenAid
Create fresh, healthy pasta noodles with ease with KitchenAid's Gourmet Pasta Press! This set includes four cutters for fusilli, bucatini, rigatoni, spaghetti, small macaroni, and large macaroni. These pasta presses are designed to work with all KitchenAid Stand Mixers! KitchenAid's Gourmet Pasta Press offers a healthy alternative for store-bought pasta.
- Fusilli Press
- Bucatini Press
- Rigatoni Press
- Spaghetti Press
- Small Macaroni Press
- Large Macaroni Press
KitchenAid Gourmet Pasta Press (SKMPEXTA) Features:
- Works with all KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- Quality stainless steel material
- 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Made in Italy
- Suggested add ons - # KPDR Pasta Drying Rack!
- KiitchenAid KSMPEXTA
- NOTE: Replaces KPEXTA
Confused about which pasta attachments you need? See below for clarification:
- For pasta sheets or lasagna purchase KitchenAid Pasta Roller part # KSMPSA
- To make and fill ravioli (requires pasta sheets or pasta roller) purchase KitchenAid Ravioli Maker Part # KRAV
- For fettuccine, spaghetti, and lasagna purchase Part # KSMPRA
- For lasagna, spaghetti, fettuccine, capellini, and lasagnette purchase Part # KSMPDX
- For thick noodles or angel hair pasta (requires pasta sheets or pasta roller) purchase Part # KSMPCA
- For a better drying process purchase KitchenAid Pasta Drying Rack Part # KPDR
Dairy-Free Mac & Cheese
- 16 ounces gluten-free or wheat elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus a splash for boiling water
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup steamed carrots
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- Pinch of smoked paprika, plus more to taste
- 2 cups steamed broccoli, chopped into small pieces
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil with a splash of olive oil and pinch of salt. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package until al dente and drain thoroughly.
2) Transfer the pasta back to the pot, and stir in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
3) Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat and sauté the onions and garlic for about 5 minutes, until soft and translucent. Allow to cool slightly.
4) Place the broth, onion mixture, lemon juice, cashews, carrots, nutritional yeast, salt, mustard, pepper, and smoked paprika into a blender. Secure lid and blend on speed 8 for 40-60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Add more salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
5) Pour the sauce onto the pasta, add the steamed broccoli, and gently stir to combine. On low heat, warm gently. Transfer to a shallow baking dish and serve family style, or portion out into bowls. Season to taste.
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Gourmet Pasta Press (Bucatini, Rigatoni, Spaghetti, Fusilli, Large & Small Macaroni)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049392165|
|Type||Stand Mixer Attachments|
|Options||For KitchenAid Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||3|