You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pasta Roller Attachment - by KitchenAid
KitchenAid Pasta Roller
Roll fresh, healthy pasta dough to create exquisite lasagna noodles with KitchenAid's Pasta Roller! This KSMPSA attachment can roll thick or thin sheets of pasta that you can use for baked dishes, or you can hand cut the sheets into different types of noodles. If you do not wish to hand cut, this past roller creates 6-inch wide sheets that feed perfectly into our various pasta cutters and ravioli maker. Recommended attachments to complement this roller available are the Ravioli Maker Attachment (KRAV), KitchenAid Pasta Cutter Attachment (KSMPCA) for noodles and angel hair spaghetti.
- Made in Italy
- Crafted with durable stainless steel
- 1 Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
- Designed to fit all KitchenAid Mixer models, even older models made prior to 1990
Confused about which pasta attachments you need? See below for clarification:
- To make and fill ravioli (requires pasta sheets or pasta roller) purchase KitchenAid Ravioli Maker Part # KRAV
- For fettuccine, spaghetti, and lasagna purchase Part # KSMPRA
- For lasagna, spaghetti, bucatini, rigatoni, fusilli, and small or large macaroni purchase Part # KSMPEXTA
- For lasagna, spaghetti, fettuccine, capellini, and lasagnette purchase Part # KSMPDX
- For thick noodles or angel hair pasta (requires pasta sheets or pasta roller) purchase Part # KSMPCA
- For a better drying process purchase KitchenAid Pasta Drying Rack Part # KPDR
|Description Author||Sierra W|
|Name||KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049392158|
|Type||Stand Mixer Attachments|
|Options||For KitchenAid Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Weight (in Lbs)||2|