Beautifully blend the best qualities of your favorite Saute Pan and Dutch Oven by preparing meals with the 3.75 Quart Signature Cassadou by Le Creuset. Inspired by the Provencal hunters of historic Europe and the meals created from their daily gathering, the Cassadou is a versatile kitchen pan prepared to cook whatever is on the menu - from fresh sauteed vegetables to a rich, long-simmering stew. The deep, Dutch-oven-like walls and tight-fitting lid promote even braising and simmering, while the convenient handle and helper handles are perfect for flipping foods when sauteeing or frying.
Coated in crack-resistant, chip-resistant, and stain-resistant enameled porcelain, this striking piece of cookware will make its home in your kitchen with other pieces of Le Creuset Cerise cookware or contrast with vibrant pieces - making it a useful and stylish addition to your kitchen. With an attractive stainless steel knob and integral handles that make transportation easy, this stove-to-table piece of cookware elevates your home-cooked meals while serving without added effort. Safe for use with all cooking surfaces including induction, oven-safe to 500° F, and dishwasher-safe, the Le Creuset 3.75 Quart Signature Cassadou will become a go-to cooking vessel in your kitchen for years to come.
About Le Creuset:
Le Creuset has been renowned for colorful cookware and its durable, high-quality chip-resistant enameled cast iron materials since 1925. When founded in France, the standard for cookware tended to be bland and utilitarian. Still, two French artisans, Armand Desaegher and Octave Aubecq, began glazing cookware in enamel to provide beautiful, striking colors to their cookware - creating and raising the demand for personalized kitchen pieces! Le Creuset continues to be known for attention to detail, beautiful colors, and reliability.
Le Creuset 3.75 Qt. Signature Cassadou - Cerise Features:
- Enameled cast iron construction
- Enameled cast iron offers precise, responsive temperature control
- Eliminates burned or scorched foods
- Holds steady, low-to-medium heat
- Designed to blend the best qualities of your favorite saute pan and Dutch oven in one cooking vessel
- Classic matte, sand-colored interior
- Interior light color for careful watching of foods during cooking
- Hygienic porcelain enamel resists odors, flavors, stains, dulling, cracking, chipping
- Features the lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron available
- Long-lasting, solid, durable construction
- Superior heat retention and radiation
- Lid is tight-fitting to promote steam circulation and moisture retention
- Extended helper handle and contoured main handle
- Ergonomic, over-sized handles for secure gripping with added control
- Le Creuset Signature triple-ring details and gradient, vibrant colors
- Mix and match enameled cast iron with a variety of Le Creuset tools and accessories
- Safe for use with all cooking surfaces including gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction, oven, and outdoor grills
- Oven-safe up to 500° Fahrenheit | Freezer-safe | Dishwasher-safe
- Capacity: 3.75 Qt.
- Diameter: 10.6"
- Length: (with handles): 17.25"
- Height (with lid): 6.25"
- Height (without lid): 3.25"
- Depth: 3"
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in France
Explore more by Le Creuset here!