You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Large Multi Bowl - White
The denseness of LeCreuset Stoneware prevents moisture absorption to prevent rippling and cracking. This paried up with a high fired scratch-resistant enamel exterior makes the LeCreuset Multi Bowl durable and strong. Use your LeCreuset Multi Bowl to broil, oven cook, and even microwave vegetables, rice, and more. The Multi Bowl is oven safe up to 500 degrees F. With a 3 quart capacity and a crisp white enamel finish the LeCreuset Multi Bowl is ready to use as a food serving bowl, salad bowl, or even a mixing bowl for cake batter or cookie doughs. Versatile and beautiful the White Multi Bowl by Le Creuset is a stoneware peice that you will enjoy for years to come.
LeCreuset Large White Multi Bowl (PG4100-2516) Features:
- Includes Five Year Le Creuset Warranty
- Beautiful LeCreuset white finish
- 3 quart capacity large bowl
- 10.5" Diameter Multi Bowl
- Broiler, Oven & Microwave safe
- Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C
- Stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stove-top or any other direct heat source
- Dishwasher safe Le Creuset Multi Bowl
- The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- Hygienic and will not absorb flavors or odors
- Resists staining, chipping and cracking
- Item # PG4100-2516
LeCreuset Multi Bowl Dimension: 10.5"L x 10.5"W x 4"H
LeCreuset Multi Bowl Shipping Weight: 4 lbs
Pasta Salad with Crispy Pancetta, Black Olives, Artichokes, Wild Mushrooms & Blue Cheese Dressing
By Le Creuset
- 150g pancetta, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g wild mushrooms, roughly torn
- 285g jar artichoke hearts
- 100ml canola oil
- ½ loaf ciabatta, torn into bite-size pieces
- 100g black olives
- 30g basil leaves, picked off stem
- 250g penne pasta, cooked according to instructions on packet
Blue cheese dressing:
- 50g blue cheese
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
In a large pan, fry the pancetta in olive oil for about 5 minutes until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Fry the mushrooms in the same pan for 5 minutes and then set aside, reserving the oil.
Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot, and then grill the artichoke hearts until charred.
Heat the canola oil and fry the ciabatta pieces until the croutons are golden and crispy. Drain on a paper towel and season well with salt and pepper.
Toss together the reserved pancetta oil, pancetta, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, croutons olives, basil leaves and pasta.
In a food processor or using a stick blender, blitz together all the dressing ingredients. Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad, toss well and season to taste.
|Name||Le Creuset Large Multi Bowl - White|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870090322|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Weight (in Lbs)||4|