You have no items in your shopping cart.
New England CheeseMaking - Thermophilic Cultures
The Thermophilic culture from The New England CheeseMaking Company can be added directly to milk and takes out all the muss and fuss from the culturing processes in cheese making. Each packet of cultures will set up to 2 gallons of milk for making a variety of cheeses including Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Romano, Swiss, and Gruyere. This culture can be kept in the freezer to last up to 2 years.
Thermophilic Cultures Features:
- Pack of 5 Thermophilic Cultures
- Use to make a variety of cheeses
- Make Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Romano, Swiss, Gruyere, and other Italian style cheeses
- Each packet will set up to 2 gallons of milk
- Keep Thermophilic Cultures packages in the freezer, will last up to 2 years
Thermophilic Cultures Contain:
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus helveticus.
Questions on Thermophilic Cultures - C201
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Great item Review by MisterSir
- Additional Information
Description Author No Name New England CheeseMaking Supplies - Thermophilic Cheese Culture - 5 Pack GTIIN / UPC Code No Color White Surface No Size No Shape No Quantity Included 5 Material No Options No Type Cheese Making Supplies Product Line No Capacity No Brands New England Cheesemaking Yield Count No Home or Commercial Home Country of Manufacture United States Manufacturer's Warranty N/A Weight (in Lbs) 0.7 Lengths (in Inches) No Width (in Inches) No