You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sora Bread Knife 9" by Shun
"A loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thou,"...Omar Khayyam wrote in the Rubaiyat. Prepare to fall in love with this bread knife. Whether you prefer a rustic, crusty bread or a soft and tender loaf, the Shun Sora Bread Knife will cut through easily to give you the perfect slice of bread every time with fewer breadcrumbs! . What makes this bread knife special—and better—is the way Shun has crafted the serrations. These aren't jagged little teeth that chew through your bread. These are razor-sharp "low-frequency" serrations. These wider serrations glide through the bread with ease. What's more, cutting is even smoother because Shun has designed the serrations so that there's an equal amount of cutting power on the forward stroke and on the back stroke. Look at the blade and you'll see that the serrations lean forward on the front of the blade and backward on the back of the blade. That small change makes a big difference in cutting ease.
- Slice tender or crusty breads with no ripping, squashing, or tearing
- Hand-sharpened 16° single-bevel blade with serrations
- Steel: Proprietary Composite Blade Technology; VG10 san mai cutting core; Japanese 420J blade upper
- VG10 is clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side to create the san mai edge and provide stain resistance
- Handle: Traditional Japanese handle design in easy-care, textured PP/TPE blend
- Blade length: 9"
- Handcrafted in Japan
|Description Author||Dana G|
|Name||Shun Sora Bread Knife 9"|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||087171042985|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless, Red|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.45|