You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sora Gyuto Chef’s Knife - 8 Inch by Shun
Perfect your home cutlery collection with Shun’s Sora Gyuto Chef’s Knife. This 8 Inch chef’s knife was laser cut for a long shape that cuts more food per slice.
Ideal for cutting through tough meats or thick vegetables, this chef’s knife is made with a Japanese 420J stainless steel upper spine and a VG10 san mai cutting edge that glides easily through your foods.
Its beautiful wavy pattern is inspired by Japanese sword hamon lines and gives this chef’s knife exquisite character. The sleek black handles are made of a polymer blend that provides durability, grip, and balance.
Made by Shun, a brand known for its excellence and precision, this stunning chef’s knife makes a wonderful edition to the Shun Sora knife set. Accentuate your kitchen with a beautifully functional chef’s knife that is sure to be your new favorite.
- Chef’s knife
- Ideal for cutting large and small foods
- Razor sharp edge
- Contoured handle for grip and balance
- Polymer blend handles
- Laser-cut composite blade technology
- VG10 san mai cutting edge
- Japanese 420J stainless steel upper spine
- Hand sharpened 16° double-beveled blade
- Wavy pattern inspired by Japanese sword hamon lines
- Long blade cuts more food per slice
- 8” long
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Shun Sora Gyuto Chef?ÇÖs Knife - 8 Inch|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||087171042992|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.7|