You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sora Gyuto Paring Knife - 3.5 Inch by Shun
Perfect your home cutlery collection with Shun’s Sora Gyuto Paring Knife. This 3.5 Inch Paring knife was laser cut and hand sharpened to a precise 16° double-beveled blade.
Ideal for intricate tasks such as removing peels or pits, this paring knife is made with a Japanese 420J stainless steel upper spine and a VG10 san mai cutting edge that glides easily through your foods.
Its beautiful wavy pattern is inspired by Japanese sword hamon lines and gives this Paring knife exquisite character. The sleek black handles are made of a polymer blend that provides durability, grip, and balance.
Made by Shun, a brand known for its excellence and precision, this stunning Paring knife makes a wonderful edition to the Shun Sora knife set. Accentuate your kitchen with a beautifully functional Paring knife that is sure to be your new favorite.
- Paring knife
- Ideal for intricate tasks such as removing peels or pits
- Razor sharp edge
- Contoured handle for grip and balance
- Polymer blend handles
- Laser-cut composite blade technology
- VG10 san mai cutting edge
- Japanese 420J stainless steel upper spine
- Hand sharpened 16° double-beveled blade
- Wavy pattern inspired by Japanese sword hamon lines
- Long blade cuts more food per slice
- 3.5” long
|Description Author||Lindsey P|
|Name||Shun Sora Gyuto Paring Knife - 3.5 Inch (VB0700)|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||087171042961|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.5|