You have no items in your shopping cart.
8 Qt Commercial KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Onyx Black
The Kitchenaid Commercial 8 Qt mixer has the capacity and power you need for your gourmet cupcakes shop or pâtisserie. This commercial mixer with the DC motor delivers .44 HP to the mixers bowl for consistent power to mix small and large batches of bread & pastry dough with less heat build-up. 10 speeds allow you to build from a slow stir to a fast whip with ease. NSF and UL certified, this Kitchenaid commercial mixer is approved for use in the commercial environment.
Like most Kitchenaid mixers, the KSM8990 8qt Commercial Stand Mixer has the standard KitchenAid attachment hub allowing you to use your stand mixer for much more then just mixing. Available attachments (sold separately) let you to do everything from stuffing sausage to making pasta. This commercial mixer includes a stainless-steel wire whip, flat beater, and dough hook.
KitchenAid KSM8990OB Commercial Stand Mixer Features:
- Includes 2 Year KitchenAid Warranty
- Kitchenaid Onyx Black color
- 8 quarts bowl capacity
- 10-speed slide control
- Bowl-lift Kitchenaid mixer design
- Mixer attachment hub
- 48" power cord
- 1.3 HP DC motor
- Delivers .44 HP to the bowl
- NSF certified, UL certified
- Assembled with pride in Greenville, Ohio
- Mixer dimensions: 14.6"L x 13.3"W x 16.5"H
- KitchenAid Model KSM8990OB
- Click here to learn how to remove the polishing residue from the stainless bowl before first use
Commercial Kitchenaid KSM8990OB Mixer Includes:
- Wire Whip (Stainless Steel)
- Flat beater (Stainless Steel)
- Dough hook (Stainless Steel)
|Description Author||Rebecca C|
|Name||KitchenAid 8 Quart Commercial Stand Mixer (NSF Certified) - Onyx Black|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||00883049280790|
|Type||Commercial Stand Mixers|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Wattage Range||500 - 999|
|Weight (in Lbs)||35|