You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware - 10 Piece Set
Expect brilliant radiance, European character, and precise craftsmanship to become a coveted asset of your kitchen when you bring home this 10 PC Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set. Le Creuset stainless steel cookware pieces have a unique luster and shine, a true "mirror" finish. Tucked away inside these steel layers is an inner, full aluminum core that heats quickly, and distributes even heat to eliminate hot spots. For your convenience, you can also freely use all the Le Creuset stainless steel cookware in the oven and dishwasher.
The Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set has innovations that will satisfy you deeply while you work. Self-sealing lid locks in moisture and flavors, while the steam relief vent eliminates boil-overs. Hollow-cast stainless steel handles stays cool to the touch, provides secure, ergonomic gripping with your safety in mind. Le Creuset has turned its passion for cookware to the realm of stainless steel, and you can richly benefit from their commitment to quality and tradition. It is time to create with this 10 PC Set of Le Creuset Stainless Steel Cookware!
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set of 10 Pieces Includes:
- 1 - 10" fry pan
- 1 - 2 Qt. saucepan with lid
- 1 - 4 Qt. saucepan with lid
- 1 - 3 Qt. saute pan with lid
- 1 - 9 Qt. stock pot with lid
- 1 - Colander/steamer insert which fits stock pot
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware 10 Piece Set Features:
- Includes Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Radiant stainless steel cookware with European craftsmanship and stylish character
- Unique LeCreuset luster and reflective qualities captures all colors surrounding
- Premium, commercial grade stainless steel cookware set
- Stainless steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain luster over time
- Extraordinary performance with exclusive LeCreuset protection design
- Tri-ply stainless steel cookware construction with rolled, sealed, and polished rims
- Superior rim designs fully protect interior layer of aluminum in each piece
- Full aluminum core heats quick and distributes even heat to eliminate hot spots and scorching
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Oven proof maximum tolerance - 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- External layer infused with titanium to resist discoloration from high heat
- Surgical grade internal layer of stainless steel for safe, hygienic, stable cooking surface
- Tri-ply stainless steel cookware with iconic triple ring details
- Showcase pieces for any kitchen decor style
- Self-sealing lids to lock in moisture and flavors
- Handles of hollow, cast stainless steel to stay cool to touch while cooking
- Handles with stay-cool design, secure gripping, and full balance for optimum safety
- Handles accommodate secure maneuvering and carrying even when wearing oven mitts
- Easy-grip top lid knobs safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Balanced lid design sits upright and level on counter when upside down
- Laser-etched interior capacity markings for measuring without extra measuring cups needed
- Precision pouring rims for clean, mess-free pouring
- Character and craftsmanship with LeCreuset longstanding cookware reputation and quality
- Each piece inspected manually during manufacture to maintain strictest quality standards
- Steam relief vent to prevent boil-overs
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Portugal
- Item # SSP14110
10 PC Le Creuset Stainless Steel Cookware Set Shipping Weight - 24.6 lbs.
Crème Brûlée Recipe
By Le Creuset
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups cream
- 100g good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 20 gooseberries, plus extra for garnish
Preheat oven to 150°C.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the egg yolks and the sugar until smooth.
In a saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring continuously.
Add the white chocolate to the cream. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk the mixture until the chocolate has melted. Gradually add to the egg yolk mixture, whisking continuously until smooth. Add the vanilla extract.
Place 5 gooseberries into the base of 4 ramekins and pour the mixture into the ramekins. Place the ramekins in a baking pan and then pour the hot water into the pan until the ramekins are sitting in 2cm of water and place in the oven, do not allow any water to fall into the ramekins.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until set.
Gently jiggle the ramekins to determine whether the crème brûlée is done, the centres should wiggle just slightly.
To make the brûlée, place the castor sugar in a pan over a high heat and allow it to melt and turn a golden colour, scraping down the sides as it melts. When the sugar has all dissolved and it a gorgeous dark honey colour, pour it onto a piece of foil and allow it to cool.
When the caramel slab has cooled completely break into small shards and place in a blender and blitz to a fine powder. Store this sugary dust in an airtight container. When the brûlée have set, sprinkle a layer of sugar over the top and using a blow torch to melt the surface, creating a crispy sugary brûlée when cooled and set.
Serve with extra gooseberries.
LeCreuset has entered the world of stainless steel cookware with the stunning brilliance of an extraordinary reflective, radiant luster combined with their iconic signature design details. The Le Creuset tri-ply cookware will captivate you with its performance, construction, and beauty. This stainless steel cookware can be safely used any heat source, including induction. Ovens, broilers, and even dishwashers are not off limits for use. The Le Creuset line of tri-ply stainless steel is functional form made classic, vintage, and lovely. Superior quality, brand longevity, and hand-crafted original designs are the hallmarks of LeCreuset. Porcelain enameled cast iron was the bedrock which this "cookware house" was built upon. Additional creations of stoneware, silicone, and textiles were added that carry the optimum designs and superior quality materials that LeCreuset strictly insists upon. Signature gradient colors, triple ring detailing, and premium materials that resist cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime is another trait of Le Creuset excellence. Since 1925, Le Creuset is one of the icons of preferred cookware. Chose LeCreuset for flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware - 10 PC Set|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870131629|
|Material||Steel & Aluminum|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Portugal|
|Weight (in Lbs)||24.6|