Sear and saute delicious home cooked meals with Le Creuset's 12" Fry Pan! This frying pan is designed with tri-ply stainless steel for optimum heat conduction that will resist burning food or cooking unevenly. The outer layer is bonded with titanium to protect the beautiful shine while the internal layer is crafted with a full aluminum core for optimum heat transfer that won't taint food.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset 12" Fry Pan can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
Scroll Down or Click Here for a Featured Recipe
Le Creuset 12" Fry Pan (Stainless Steel) Features:
- Reflects European craftsmanship and character
- Ergonomic stay-cool handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Tri-ply construction enhances even heating
- Stainless steel ideal for searing, sauteing, frying, and simmering
- Aluminum core heats evenly and is protect by rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain stunning luster over time
- Heat source compatibility: ceramic, electric, gas, halogen, induction, oven
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 500°F
- Dimensions: 20" X 12" X 2"
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP2000-30
Click Here to View More Products by Le Creuset
OMELETTE AUX FINES HERBES
Created with the Le Creuset Frying Pan
- 5 sprigs chervil
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 5 sprigs tarragon
- 5 sprigs chives
- 4 ounces butter, clarified
- Salt and pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1 ounce butter, clarified
- Salt and pepper as desired
1. Pick the leaves off the chervil, parsley and tarragon. Trim the bottoms off the chives.
2. Blanch the herbs separately in boiling salted water, then refresh immediately in ice water. Squeeze out excess water and finely chop.
3. Warm a large plate, and brush the center with melted butter. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside in a warm place.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Mix in the chopped herbs.
5. In a small fry pan set over medium heat, heat the clarified butter. When the butter is hot, pour the egg mixture into the pan. Stir gently with a fork, lifting the bottom to allow the uncooked eggs to flow underneath. The eggs should not set too quickly or take on too much color.
6. Once the eggs are almost completely set, give the pan a good shake or tap. With the aid of the fork, fold the omelette in half and slip it onto the prepared plate, folding it again onto itself. Brush the top of the omelette with a bit more clarified butter before serving.
Click Here for More Le Creuset Products!