You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stainless Steel 12.5" Deep Fry Pan w/ Helper Handle - by Le Creuset
Fry delicious homecooked chicken or mushroom sides with Le Creuset's 12.5" Deep Fry Pan! This frying pan is designed with tri-ply stainless steel for optimum heat conduction that will resist burning food or cooking unevenly. The outer layer is bonded with titanium to protect the beautiful shine while the internal layer is crafted with a full aluminum core for optimum heat transfer that won't taint food. This pan also features helper handles, which makes it easy to lift the pan when it is filled with heavy liquids or meats.
Le Creuset is renowned for its beautiful European stoneware. This line of stainless steel represents the same stunning craftsmanship and lifetime durability. The Le Creuset 12.5" Fry Pan can hold up to every day use and makes a wonderful housewarming or wedding gift.
Le Creuset 12.5" Deep Fry Pan w/ Helper Handle (Stainless Steel) Features:
- Reflects European craftsmanship and character
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle for easy carrying
- Tri-ply construction ensures even heating
- Depth contains splatters while stirring or pouring
- Helper offers easy grip for lifting a full pan
- Works with electric, gas, induction, halogen, ceramic, and oven use
- Aluminum core heats evenly and quickly and is protected by the rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Magnetic external layers is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Inside layer is made of surgical-grade stainless steel for a safe and stable cooking surface
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher safe and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Made in Portugal
- Item # : SSP2400-32
ROASTED BALSAMIC STRAWBERRY SKILLET CAKE
Featuring the Le Creuset Nonstick Deep Fry Pan
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, toss together the strawberries, honey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt until evenly combined. Transfer to the baking sheet, along with the juices. Roast in the oven until slightly charred, about 15 – 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
3. To make the cake, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cardamom in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, melted butter and vanilla. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into the well. Stir with a spatula until just combined.
4. Lightly grease an 11-inch fry pan with cooking spray, then pour in the batter. Top with the roasted strawberries and about half of their liquid. Bake until golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 – 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature. Serve with powdered sugar or fresh whipped cream.
Questions on Le Creuset 12.5" Deep Fry Pan w/ Helper Handle and Stainless Steel - (SSP2400-32)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Additional Information
Description Author Sierra Welch Name Le Creuset 12.5" Deep Fry Pan w/ Helper Handle (Stainless Steel) GTIIN / UPC Code 630870155113 Brands Le Creuset Type Skillets / Frypans Options Without Lid Home or Commercial Home Material Stainless Steel Color Steel Size 12.5" Quantity Included 1 Manufacturer's Warranty Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty Country of Manufacture Portugal Weight (in Lbs) 4