You have no items in your shopping cart.
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware - 5 Piece Set
Expect brilliant radiance, European character, and precise craftsmanship to become a coveted asset of your kitchen when you bring home this 5 PC Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set. Le Creuset stainless steel cookware pieces have a unique luster and shine, a true "mirror" finish. Tucked away inside these steel layers is an inner, full aluminum core that heats quickly, and distributes even heat to eliminate hot spots. For your convenience, you can also freely use all the Le Creuset stainless steel cookware in the oven and dishwasher.
The Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set has innovations that will satisfy you deeply while you work. Self-sealing lid locks in moisture and flavors, while the steam relief vent eliminates boil-overs. Hollow-cast stainless steel handles stays cool to the touch, provides secure, ergonomic gripping with your safety in mind. Le Creuset has turned its passion for cookware to the realm of stainless steel, and you can richly benefit from their commitment to quality and tradition. It is time to create with this 5 PC Set of Le Creuset Stainless Steel Cookware!
Le Creuset Try-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set of 5 Pieces Includes:
- 10" Fry pan | 3 QT Saucepan & Lid | 7 QT Stock Pot & Lid
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware 5 Piece Set Features:
- Includes Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Unique luster and reflective qualities
- Premium, commercial grade stainless steel cookware set
- Full aluminum core heats quick and distributes even heat to eliminate scorching and hot spots
- Radiant stainless steel cookware with European craftsmanship and stylish character
- Stainless steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain luster over time
- Tri-ply stainless steel cookware construction with rolled, sealed, and polished rims
- Superior rim designs fully protect interior layer of aluminum in each piece
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Oven proof maximum tolerance - 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- External layer infused with titanium to resist discoloration from high heat
- Surgical grade internal layer of stainless steel for safe, hygienic, stable cooking surface
- Tri-ply stainless steel cookware with iconic triple ring details
- Self-sealing lids to lock in moisture and flavors
- Steam relief vent to prevent boil-overs
- Handles of hollow, cast stainless steel to stay cool to touch while cooking
- Sleek, ergonomic stick handle with comfort and control
- Handles with stay-cool design, secure gripping, and full balance for optimum safety
- Side helper handles designed like Le Creuset Signature pieces
- Handles accommodate secure maneuvering and carrying even when wearing oven mitts
- Easy-grip top lid knobs safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Balanced lid design sits upright and level on counter when upside down
- Upside down lid level enough for use as spoon rest or prep surface
- Laser-etched interior capacity markings for measuring without extra measuring cups needed
- Precision pouring rims for clean, mess-free pouring
- Each piece inspected manually during manufacture to maintain strictest quality standards
- Made in Portugal
- Dishwasher safe
- Item # SSP14105
5 PC Le Creuset Stainless Steel Cookware Set Shipping Weight - 13.5 lbs.
By Le Creuset
- 2 cups black rice
- 8 razor clams
- 12 fresh mussels
- 10 cockles
- 10 clams
- 4 ounces cuttlefish
- 21 ounce monkfish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup fish stock
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 bunch chives
2) Preheat oven to 400 F.
3) Clean all shellfish, trimming as necessary. Set aside. Clean the cuttlefish, then cut into small pieces and set aside. Cut off the head of the monkfish, remove the scales and trim the sides. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Braise the cuttlefish and monkfish in fish stock in the oven for 10 minutes. Once cooked and cooled slightly, cut monkfish into chunks.
5) In a fry pan, heat the olive oil, chopped shallot, minced garlic, one sprig of thyme and one bay leaf. Add rice and 1 cup water. Cover and cook until liquid evaporates, approximately 25 minutes.
6) While the rice cooks, add olive oil and shellfish to a saute pan with the remaining bay leaf and thyme. Cook until shells open, about 4 minutes. Discard any shells that do not open.
7) Plate portions of the cooked rice and top with shellfish and braised fish. Finish with pan juices from the shellfish and top with chives.
LeCreuset has entered the world of stainless steel cookware with the stunning brilliance of an extraordinary reflective, radiant luster combined with their iconic signature design details. The Le Creuset tri-ply cookware will captivate you with its performance, construction, and beauty. This stainless steel cookware can be safely used any heat source, including induction. Ovens, broilers, and even dishwashers are not off limits for use. The Le Creuset line of tri-ply stainless steel is functional form made classic, vintage, and lovely. Superior quality, brand longevity, and hand-crafted original designs are the hallmarks of LeCreuset. Porcelain enameled cast iron was the bedrock which this "cookware house" was built upon. Additional creations of stoneware, silicone, and textiles were added that carry the optimum designs and superior quality materials that LeCreuset strictly insists upon. Signature gradient colors, triple ring detailing, and premium materials that resist cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime is another trait of Le Creuset excellence. Since 1925, Le Creuset is one of the icons of preferred cookware. Chose LeCreuset for flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.
|Description Author||Alecia K|
|Name||Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware - 5 PC Set|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||630870131612|
|Material||Steel & Aluminum|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty|
|Extended Warranty Eligible||No|
|Country of Manufacture||Portugal|
|Weight (in Lbs)||13.5|