Expect brilliant radiance, European character, and precise craftsmanship to become a coveted asset of your kitchen when you bring home this 2 Quart Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Saucepan. Le Creuset stainless steel cookware pieces have a unique luster and shine, a true "mirror" finish. Tucked away inside these steel layers is an inner, full aluminum core that heats quickly, and distributes even heat to eliminate hot spots. For your convenience, you can also freely use all the Le Creuset stainless steel cookware in the oven and dishwasher.
The Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid has innovations that will satisfy you deeply while you work. A self-sealing lid locks in moisture and flavors, while the steam relief vent eliminates boil-overs. The hollow-cast stainless steel handles stays cool to the touch, provides secure, ergonomic gripping with your safety in mind. The interior of the saucepan is laser-etched with capacity markings for quick measuring. Le Creuset has turned its passion for cookware to the realm of stainless steel, and you can richly benefit from their commitment to quality and tradition. It is time to create with this 2 Qt. Le Creuset Saute Pan!
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware - 2 Quart Saucepan w/ Lid Features:
- Radiant stainless steel cookware with European craftsmanship and stylish character
- Unique Le Creuset luster and reflective qualities captures all colors surrounding
- Premium, commercial grade tri-ply stainless steel saucepan
- Stainless steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain luster over time
- Extraordinary performance with exclusive Le Creuset protection design
- Tri-ply stainless steel saucepan construction with rolled, sealed, and polished rim
- Superior rim design fully protects interior layer of aluminum
- Full aluminum core heats quick and distributes even heat to eliminate scorching and hot spots
- Oven proof maximum tolerance - 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe
- Compatible cooktops: induction, gas, electric, ceramic, & halogen
- External layer infused with titanium to resist discoloration from high heat
- Surgical grade internal layer of stainless steel for safe, hygienic, stable cooking surface
- Le Creuset 2 quart saucepan with iconic triple ring details
- Showcase stock pot well-suited for any kitchen decor style
- Self-sealing lid to lock in moisture and flavors
- Steam relief vent to prevent boil-overs
- Handles of hollow, cast stainless steel to stay cool to touch while cooking
- Handles with stay-cool design, secure gripping, and full balance for optimum safety
- Saucepan handle designed like Le Creuset Signature cast iron cookware
- Secure maneuvering and carrying even when wearing oven mitts
- Sleek, ergonomic stick handle with comfort and control
- Easy-grip top lid knob safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Balanced lid design sits upright and level on counter when upside down
- Upside down lid level enough for use as spoon rest or prep surface
- Laser-etched interior capacity markings for measuring without extra measuring cups needed
- Precision pouring rim for clean, mess-free pouring
- Character and craftsmanship with Le Creuset longstanding cookware reputation and quality
- 2 quart saucepan a foundation piece of equipment in kitchen
- Make sauces, hot cereals, gravy, side dishes, and so much more
- Tri-ply stainless steel saucepan capacity - 2 quarts
- Le Creuset stock pot with limited lifetime warranty
- Each piece inspected manually during manufacture to maintain strictest quality standards
- Made in Portugal
- Item #: SSP1100-16
Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Le Creuset 2 Quart Saucepan Dimensions - 14.25" L. (w/handle) x 6.34" W. x 3.75" H.
Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Le Creuset 2 Quart Saucepan Shipping Weight - 3.4 lbs.
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Use & Care:
- Follow manufacture directions for more helps and hints for using and maintaining stainless steel saucepan
- All pieces can be used in ovens. Fry pans safe for use in broilers.
- To protect and prevent damage to stainless steel cookware luster and shine, cook over low and medium heat only
- Do not preheat over high temperatures which may cause burning or sticking
- Never heat empty 2 quart saucepan
- Use burner size similar to size of base of pan for optimum heat transfer and efficiency
- Silicone tools recommended for use with Le Creuset stainless steel cookware, but nylon, wood, plastic may also be used
- Metal tools of any kind must be used with extreme care
- Acidic foods can damage surfaces. Do not store raw, marinating, or cooked foods inside Le Creuset tri-ply stainless steel cookware
- Allow stock pot to cool completely before washing. Do not plunge into water when hot.
- Dry thoroughly before placing into storage
- Avoid thermal shocks and warping by avoiding extreme temperature changes
- Soak stainless steel cookware in warm, soapy water if needed to remove food residues
- Do not use metallic pads or harsh cleaners
- Le Creuset proprietary stainless steel cleaner recommended to remove hard water lime scale or other marks
- If discoloration occurs on tri-ply stainless steel stock pot & casserole pan from washing in dishwasher, change dishwasher detergents to resolve
- Store in dry cabinets away from steam or moisture
- Le Creuset stainless steel cookware warranty does not cover commercial use or any misuse of products
To See More Le Creuset Stainless Steel Cookware & Signature Cast Iron Cookware, CLICK HERE Please!
Le Creuset has entered the world of stainless steel cookware with the stunning brilliance of an extraordinary reflective, radiant luster combined with their iconic signature design details. The Le Creuset tri-ply cookware will captivate you with its performance, construction, and beauty. This stainless steel cookware can be safely used any heat source, including induction. Ovens, broilers, and even dishwashers are not off limits for use. The Le Creuset line of tri-ply stainless steel is functional form made classic, vintage, and lovely. Superior quality, brand longevity, and hand-crafted original designs are the hallmarks of Le Creuset. Porcelain enameled cast iron was the bedrock which this "cookware house" was built upon. Additional creations of stoneware, silicone, and textiles were added that carry the optimum designs and superior quality materials that Le Creuset strictly insists upon. Signature gradient colors, triple ring detailing, and premium materials that resist cracking, crazing, rippling, and chipping over a lifetime is another trait of Le Creuset excellence. Since 1925, Le Creuset is one of the icons of preferred cookware. Chose Le Creuset for flawless perfection, hand-made individuality, and solid ties into classic French cooking excellence.