You have no items in your shopping cart.
New England Cheese Making Calcium Chloride
Calcium Chloride will help with store bought milk and goats milk to give a firmer setting curd for easier cutting in the making of hard cheeses. This 2 oz bottle of calcium chloride will treat up to 96 gallons of milk.
New England Calcium Chloride Features:
- 2 Ounce Bottle of Calcium Chloride
- Calcium Chloride (concentration of 30-32%)
- Two ounces contains enough Calcium Chloride for 96 gallons of milk
- Helps store bought milk and goats milk to give a firmer setting curd
- Will keep the curds from stretching.
- Do not use Calcium Chloride when making Mozzarella
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Calcium chloride will last indefinitely if stored properly
DIRECTIONS: Using 1/4 teaspoon for each gallon of milk, dilute in 1/4c. water. Bring milk to proper temperature and add before adding your culture.
|Name||New England CheeseMaking Supplies - Calcium Chloride 2oz|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||815679000141|
|Type||Cheese Making Supplies|
|Brands||New England Cheesemaking|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight (in Lbs)||1|