You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Series Paring Knife (3.5") with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
The Shun 3.5-inch Classic Series Paring Knife is an essential kitchen tool for such delicate tasks as peeling fruits and vegetables or removing seeds from peppers. The Shun paring knife's small footprint and precision blade make it ideal for peeling, coring, trimming, and decorating work.
Shun Paring Knife blade is comprised of 68 layers of Shun's proprietary VG-MAX steel, which is then clad in Damascus steel for a mottled pattern that resembles a fine wood grain. The result is a contemporary looking Shun paring knife with eye-catching looks that resists corrosion and dulling, and won't break under normal use. Elegant ebony PakkaWood® handles complement the paring knife's blade and provide critical balance and a supreme grip to enhance cutting, chopping, and slicing. Shun Knives come with a limited lifetime warranty and free sharpening for as long as the blade is owned by the original purchaser.
Shun Classic 3.5" Paring Knife Features:
- 3 1/2" paring knife from Shun Classic
- Shun Paring knives are ideal for delicate tasks: peeling, coring, and trimming
- Made from 68 layers of VG-MAX steel with Damascus cladding
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Attractive mottled exterior
- Ebony PakkaWood® handle provides supreme weight and balance
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime Shun Cultery warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening of you Shun Paring Knife from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Shun Classic Series 3.5" Paring Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||04901601556599|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Includes Lifetime Sharpening)|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.25|