Whether you're starting off your cutlery collection or looking for a high-quality upgrade, the Shun Kai PRO 3-Piece Knife Set will equip you with a superior set of essential knives that'll help you prepare incredible meals. This set includes an 8" Chef's Knife, 6" Utility Knife, and a 3.5" Paring Knife. NSF-certified for use in commercial kitchens, Kai PRO knives are made of Japanese AUS6M high-carbon stainless steel and hand sharpened to a 16° edge on each side. Full-tang with a double-riveted handle, the PRO series knives are built to stand up to daily, professional use. The striking hammered blade finish is more than just beautiful; it reduces drag and helps food release from the blade easily. With a limited lifetime warranty, you can count on the precision performance this Kai PRO knife set will bring to your prep work.
8" Chef's Knife: A good chef's knife is an essential tool in any cook's kitchen. The Shun Kai 8" Chef's Knife has an ultra-sharp curved blade that allows for a smooth rocking motion while cutting and is great for both large and small cutting tasks. From slicing delicate fruits and tough vegetables to chopping through thick cuts of meat to dicing and mincing fresh herbs or aromatics, this multipurpose knife will succeed at just about any cutting task.
6" Utility Knife: Sized between a chef’s knife and a paring knife, a good utility knife is a must-have for peeling or trimming food and lots of miscellaneous cutting jobs. The Kai PRO 6” Utility Knife’s blade has a small and light design that makes it easy to work with in tighter places where larger knives wouldn’t offer the right amount of precision and control. Reach for this utility knife every time you want to cut broccoli florets for a quick stir-fry, to remove the tough stems from kale, and to cut matchsticks of carrot or ginger.
3.5" Paring Knife: For peeling fruits and vegetables, decorative cuts, and other small knife work, a good paring knife is a must for every cook. This 3.5” Kai PRO Series Paring Knife has a slightly wider blade than most paring knives, so it’s perfect for both holding the ingredient in your hand and working on a cutting board, making mincing garlic and ginger easy.
Shun Kai PRO 3-Piece Knife Set Features:
- Japanese AUS6M high-carbon stainless steel blade
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- Riveted POM handle
- Full-tang construction for balance
- Hand sharpened razor-sharp edge that re-sharpens easily
- Comfortable grip
- Striking hammered blade finish reduces drag and helps food release from blade easily
- NSF-certified and built to stand up to daily use in commercial kitchens
- Hand wash only
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
- Imported Japanese steel | Made in China
- When purchased from an authorized retailer like Everything Kitchens, Shun offers free sharpening of your Shun cutlery (you pay shipping & processing). Click here for information.
Looking for more Shun products? Click here!