Whether it's turkey time at Thanksgiving, roast beef at Sunday night dinner or brisket at a summer barbecue, the Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Carving Set will help you cut thin or thick slices as the main entrée or for a sandwich. The Carving Knife has a longer, more narrow blade than a cook's knife which allows it to slice more cleanly through meats. The pointed tip helps guide meat away from the bone. The 6" Meat Fork will help keep the meat in place as you slice or serve pieces. The forged blade is constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel & is triple-riveted to the black, composite handle. Craftsmanship & durability are important factors in choosing the right knife. Wusthof is a family-owned company who has been manufacturing knives & cutlery for over 200 years in Solingen, Germany - also known as the "City of Blades".
Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Carving Knife Set Features:
- New & improved look!
- Black, composite material handle
- Forged blade constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Full tang knife triple riveted to the handle
- Traditional series & best-selling Wusthof collection
- Proprietary state-of-the-art Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that is 20% sharper with 2xs the edge retention
- Full bolster & finger guard
- Wash by hand only
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the "City of Blades" of Solingen, Germany
Wusthof Classic 2-Piece Carving Knife Set Includes:
- 8" Carving Knife | Hollow Edge
- 6" Meat Fork | Straight
Looking for more Wusthof Classic Knives or other Wusthof styles?
About the Wusthof Classic Collection
The Wusthof Classic Series is the best-selling Wusthof collection and has been for generations. This series features the widest selection of knife types and every knife is forged from high-quality German steel. The blades of the Classic collection are made using the Precision Edge Technology which results in blades that are 20% sharper and retain their edge longer than other blades. The handle of each Classic blade is full tang with a finger guard for safer use and is made of a unique poly material that resists fading, so you get a beautiful knife with no handle-upkeep required. This construction has made this series the cutlery of choice for home chefs for decades and so they are the ideal choice for anyone searching for forged, full-tang blades from Wusthof.