Whether you're slicing up tomatoes for a delicious BLT sandwich, dicing tomatoes for fresh salsa or bruschetta or making a refreshing caprese salad, the Wusthof Classic 5" Tomato Knife will ensure clean slices & your tomatoes won't turn into a chopped pile of mush. The Tomato Knife has a serrated edge blade which has small, saw-like teeth to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures without damaging soft insides. The pointed fork tip helps to pick up & serve the thin slices. Like any other serrated utility knife, the tomato knife can be used for citrus fruits like mangoes or oranges, or other small fruits & vegetables. The forged blade is constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel & is triple-riveted to the black, composite handle. Craftsmanship & durability are important factors in choosing the right knife. Wusthof is a family-owned company who has been manufacturing knives & cutlery for over 200 years in Solingen, Germany - also known as the "City of Blades".
Wusthof Classic 5" Tomato Knife Features:
- New & improved look!
- Serrated edge blade has small, saw-like teeth to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures without damaging soft insides
- Black, composite material handle
- Forged blade constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Full tang knife triple riveted to the handle
- Traditional series & best-selling Wusthof collection
- Proprietary state-of-the-art Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that is 20% sharper with 2xs the edge retention
- Full bolster & finger guard
- Wash by hand only
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the "City of Blades" of Solingen, Germany
Looking for more Wusthof Classic Knives or other Wusthof styles?
About the Wusthof Classic Collection
The Wusthof Classic Series is the best-selling Wusthof collection and has been for generations. This series features the widest selection of knife types and every knife is forged from high-quality German steel. The blades of the Classic collection are made using the Precision Edge Technology which results in blades that are 20% sharper and retain their edge longer than other blades. The handle of each Classic blade is full tang with a finger guard for safer use and is made of a unique poly material that resists fading, so you get a beautiful knife with no handle-upkeep required. This construction has made this series the cutlery of choice for home chefs for decades and so they are the ideal choice for anyone searching for forged, full-tang blades from Wusthof.