Ideal for any home chef, the ultimate DIYer who enjoys aging their own steaks or BBQ pitmaster who enjoys whole hog cooking, the Wusthof Classic 8" Artisan Butcher Knife. The Artisan Butcher Knife can break down large cuts of meat, poultry & more. The hollow edge blade also features vertical indentations on the blade which creates an air pocket between the blade & food to reduce friction & drag when slicing. The pointed tip guides the knife along bone to debone or fillet meat away. The forged blade is constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel & is triple-riveted to the black, composite handle. Craftsmanship & durability are important factors in choosing the right knife. Wusthof is a family-owned company who has been manufacturing knives & cutlery for over 200 years in Solingen, Germany - also known as the "City of Blades".
Wusthof Classic 8" Artisan Butcher Knife (Hollow Edge) Features:
- New & improved look!
- Black, composite material handle
- Forged blade constructed of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- Hollow edge blade has small vertical indentation on the blade which create air pockets between the blade & food to reduce friction & drag when slicing
- Full tang knife triple riveted to the handle
- Traditional series & best-selling Wusthof collection
- Proprietary state-of-the-art Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates a blade that is 20% sharper with 2xs the edge retention
- Full bolster & finger guard
- Wash by hand only
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the "City of Blades" of Solingen, Germany
Looking for more Wusthof Classic Knives or other Wusthof styles?
About the Wusthof Classic Collection
The Wusthof Classic Series is the best-selling Wusthof collection and has been for generations. This series features the widest selection of knife types and every knife is forged from high-quality German steel. The blades of the Classic collection are made using the Precision Edge Technology which results in blades that are 20% sharper and retain their edge longer than other blades. The handle of each Classic blade is full tang with a finger guard for safer use and is made of a unique poly material that resists fading, so you get a beautiful knife with no handle-upkeep required. This construction has made this series the cutlery of choice for home chefs for decades and so they are the ideal choice for anyone searching for forged, full-tang blades from Wusthof.