You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Series Utility Knife (6") with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
The Shun 6-inch Classic Series Utility Knife falls between a paring knife and a chef's knife in size, having a straight, narrow blade that can be used to slice smaller fruits and vegetables, or for more delicate tasks like trimming broccoli; the Shun's slightly-curved belly even allows it to be rocked back and forth to cut herbs and spices. This Shun Utility knife is particularly useful for quartering sandwiches and slicing tomatoes.
This is a utility knife with a contemporary, eye-catching looks that resists corrosion and dulling, and won't break under normal use. The Shun Classic Utility Knife a has a blade comprised of 68 layers of Shun's proprietary VG-MAX steel, which are then clad in Damascus steel for a mottled pattern that resembles a fine wood grain.Elegant ebony PakkaWood® handles complement the blades and provide critical balance and a supreme grip to enhance cutting, chopping, and slicing. Shun Utility Knives come with a limited lifetime warranty and free sharpening for as long as the blade is owned by the original purchaser.
Shun Classic 6" Utility Knife Features:
- 6" utility knife (non-serrated) from Shun Classic
- A multipurpose blade which can slice tomatoes and sandwiches, and chop certain herb types
- Made from 68 layers of VG-MAX steel with Damascus cladding
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Attractive mottled exterior
- Ebony PakkaWood® handle provides supreme weight and balance
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime Shun Knife warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening of the Shun Utility Knife from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Shun Classic Series 6" Utility Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4901601556605|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Includes Lifetime Sharpening)|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.5|