You have no items in your shopping cart.
Classic Series Chef's Knife (8") with PakkaWood® Handle from Shun Cutlery
The Shun 8-inch Classic Series Chef's Knife has a medium weight and size, making it a suitable all-purpose blade for chopping, slicing, mincing, and dicing fruits and vegetables. The wide blade keeps the user's fingers off the cutting board and and allows for easy transfer of foods from the countertop directly to the pan.
Shun Classic Series knives and cutlery use blades comprised of 68 layers of Shun's proprietary VG-MAX steel, which are each then clad in Damascus steel for a mottled pattern that resembles a fine wood grain. The result is a contemporary knife with eye-catching looks that resists corrosion and dulling, and won't break under normal use. Elegant ebony PakkaWood® handles complement the blades and provide critical balance and a supreme grip to enhance cutting, chopping, and slicing. Shun Knives come with a limited lifetime warranty and free sharpening for as long as the blade is owned by the original purchaser.
Shun Classic 8" Chef's Knife Features:
- 8" chef's knife (cook's knife) from Shun Classic
- A multipurpose blade which can slice, dice, mince, and chop medium- and larger-sized fruits and veggies
- Made from 68 layers of VG-MAX steel with Damascus cladding
- Precision 16° cutting edges on both sides of the blade (32 ° total)
- Attractive mottled exterior
- Ebony PakkaWood® handle provides supreme weight and balance
- Durable; resistant to dulling and corrosion
- Limited lifetime warranty*
- Lifetime of free sharpening from Shun*
*Conferred to the original purchaser only. Owner pays shipping charges for sharpening.
|Description Author||Kevin O|
|Name||Shun Classic Series 8" Chef's Knife|
|GTIIN / UPC Code||4901601556650|
|Home or Commercial||Home|
|Color||Black & Stainless|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty (Includes Lifetime Sharpening)|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
|Weight (in Lbs)||0.75|